Fruitport Garage Door Installation & Repair
Serving the Fruitport, MI area for over 50 years. Call us for Garage Door Installation & Repair.
We know folks in Fruitport like to visit with each other, and no one wants to have a janky garage door getting in the way of a good time. So if your garage door is holding you up, give us a call.
We offer a variety of garage door options from leading manufacturers and will work with you to find the right garage door for your home or business. Whatever your style or budget is, we’re bound to have the perfect fit. Browse our catalogs from C.H.I Overhead Doors, Mid America Door, and Amarr Garage Doors.
Once you have selected your desired garage door, we will schedule a time for one of our highly-qualified installers to visit your location and install your new garage door.
Contact Shepherd Shoreline to request information regarding our garage door options, as well as information regarding our installation process.
About Our Process
Whether you need a new Garage Door installed or repairs to your existing garage door, the first step is calling or sending us a message so we can understand your unique needs and create a custom quote.
- Call us at (231) 780-2847
- We’ll discuss new garage door options, or repair options depending on your needs
- You will receive a detailed quote
- We will complete your project!
Call For a Quote:
Garage Door F.A.Q.
Commonly asked questions about Garage Door Installation and Repairs.
My car is stuck in my garage! How do I get my garage door open?
It depends on what is wrong with your garage door. Please call us at (231) 780-2847 and let us know what problem you are having. If we need to come out to complete a repair, we will try to get out to your house as quickly as possible.
How much does a new garage door cost?
Anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000. The cost is going to vary greatly based on the materials you choose, the customizations you would like, and whether or not any structural changes will be required. Some questions to consider:
- Do you need us to remove and dispose of an existing garage door?
- Do you need the existing garage door opening resized?
- Is the existing hardware still good or does it need to be replaced?
- Do you want a manual, or automatic garage door?
- Is the material Wood, Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, or Vinyl?
- Do you want any customizations such as Windows, Trim/Panels, barn door style, etc.
- Is it a one or two-stall garage door?
How much are garage door repairs?
The cost to repair a garage door depends on whether it’s the actual door that needs to be repaired, the opener, the springs, or possibly the tracks. Generally speaking, you can expect the cost to be between $150-$300, but again this is going to depend on your unique situation.