Commerical Garage Doors
Serving the Muskegon, MI area for over 50 years. Call us for your Commerical Garage Door needs.
Shepherd Shoreline is your source for Commercial Garage Door solutions. Our expert staff can help you
select the correct door for your required building and security needs. We work with trusted Commercial
Garage Door manufacturers to provide our business customers with the best options for accommodating
their garage door needs and budget.
Not only can the professionals at Shepherd Shoreline source the Commercial Garage Door you need, we
can also install it for you. Our highly-qualified garage door installation staff can install any Commercial
Garage Door that we sell. Once you have made your garage door selection, we will schedule a time for our
professional installation team to visit your business to install your new Commercial Garage Door!
About Our Process
Whether you need a new Commercial Garage Door installed or repairs to your existing garage door, the first step is calling or sending us a message so we can understand your unique needs and create a custom quote.
- Call us at (231) 780-2847
- We’ll discuss new Commerical Garage Door options, or repair options depending on your needs
- You will receive a detailed quote
- We will complete your project!
Call For a Quote:
Garage Door F.A.Q.
Commonly asked questions about Commerical Garage Door Installation and Repairs.
What Types of Commercial Garage Doors Are Available?
- Commercial Overhead Garage Doors
- Commercial Roll-Up Sheet Doors
- Commercial High-Speed Garage Doors
- Commercial Aluminum and Glass Doors
- Commercial Insulated Garage Doors
- Commercial Service Doors
How much does a new garage door cost?
Anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000. The cost is going to vary greatly based on the materials you choose, the customizations you would like, and whether or not any structural changes will be required. Some questions to consider:
- Do you need us to remove and dispose of an existing garage door?
- Do you need the existing garage door opening resized?
- Is the existing hardware still good or does it need to be replaced?
- Do you want a manual, or automatic garage door?
- Is the material Wood, Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, or Vinyl?
- Do you want any customizations such as Windows, Trim/Panels, barn door style, etc.
- Is it a one or two-stall garage door?
How much are garage door repairs?
The cost to repair a garage door depends on whether it’s the actual door that needs to be repaired, the opener, the springs, or possibly the tracks. Generally speaking, you can expect the cost to be between $150-$300, but again this is going to depend on your unique situation.